Infrared thermal imaging technology can be utilized in many applications. Many areas and items of concern can be hidden or concealed from sight behind walls, floors, ceilings, paint, etc. Prior to infrared thermal inspections, the only way to identify and locate these hidden issues was through destructive or invasive investigations (tearing out walls, ceilings, drywall, etc.). Now we can save you money and time without destroying your home, commercial, industrial building, or office!
Thermal inspections include the use of an infrared camera to ‘see’ thermal energy emitted from an object. Thermal, or infrared energy is light that is not visible to the human eye. This makes infrared cameras an extremely economical and valuable investigative tool uses under the skilled hands of a certified thermographer.
Some of the many commercial, residential or industrial inspection applications include:
- Locating marginal, disturbed and missing insulation causing heat loss in walls and ceilings.
- Locating vermin, pests, rodent and insect activity that can cause issues.
- Inspecting Electrical Systems
- Inspecting and locating plumbing leaks and moisture intrusion
- Inspecting and locating roof and wall leaks
- Identifying insulating thermal window defects
- Inspecting and locating radiant heat sources and layouts of ceiling heat and other radiant heating systems
- Locating plumbing drain line blockages
- Locating basement leaks
- Identifying and locating structural defects and issues
- Locating potential sources for mold
- Heat loss inspections
- Roof maintenance inspections
- Identifying mechanical malfunctions
- And much more…